Wednesday 15 May 2013

MY LOVELY NIECES

 Hey lovely people, how have you being? I am hoping you’re doing fine.  Today’s post is dedicated to my nieces; TUNU AND SUBO MOCKHOY. I love these kids to bits. Being an aunty to both of them has being bitter sweet since I am so young. They view me more like their age mates than an aunty, which is so lovely but they tend to forget that I am older and they should give me my respect.
 Anyway this was their last weekend at home before they head back to school. We had a long day since we had to shop for everything they need for school. Town was so full of people doing the same for their kids so it was such a hustle. However we wrapped the day with late lunch with my mummy, which was so fun since she is such a loving and warm person to be around and she is too funny; best company to have when you have had a long day.

This is what I wore on that day:
















They love photos like crazy



yes! They were blessed with big behinds...lol
MY LOOK:
Denim Jacket- gift;
Trouser- Adams arcade;
Vest- topshop;
belt – town (on the streets).

Thank you for stopping by!
kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment