Monday 13 May 2013

DIY RIBBON NECKLACE



 Hey my sweet’s, I know I have being MIA and I have a good reason for that being on holiday and didn’t have my notebook gadget with me but I am BACK NOW .  Unluckily I am back with an awful cold I can barely breath through my nose, have an on and off fever attack and I feel tired but apart from all that I am doing great. Anyway am happy to be back but with such a flu I can’t go anywhere so just being home watching television and catching up with series. (Trust me I am so behind on this when my friends talk about the latest series I am always like “which one this that” L.O.L.)
My today's post is on a DIY ribbon pearl necklace. I noticed I have no ribbon necklace in my jewelry collection and since I was just chilling in the house I decided to make for myself one.
WHAT YOU NEED?
1.       Two different colored Ribbons
2.       Pearls
3.       Needle
4.       Thread

WHAT TO DO!
1.       Measure and cut the two ribbons in 1meter.
2.        Put the thread through the needle, measure the length you think is enough to stitch the necklace. I suggest not more than 1meter.
3.       Put the pearls in between the ribbon while you fold it, each fold should be followed by a stitch to hold the pearl in place.
4.       Repeat step 3 as many times as you like.

PICTURES OF THE SUPPLIERS YOU NEED


'




let me know what you think.
thank you for stopping by.
kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment