Tuesday 14 May 2013

DIY LACE SHORTS



Hey my people, I am hoping you have being doing great. I have being cleaning my closets, getting rids of a couple of clothes I do not wear so as to make room for new stuff. During this process I came across a pair of old denim pants that I thought would look lovely if I change it to shorts however I put it aside and I forget about it.Two days later I remembered I had denims to transform so went looking for it.
i like unique things, just cutting the denim and making it into shorts isn’t unique at all. It is something that has being done year in year out hence I wondered what do I need and don’t have.
 I needed lace shorts and wasn’t  really bothered to go looking for them in the mall or town since I know it will be more of a treasure hunt than shopping. I therefore started looking for lace fabric in the house that isn’t used anymore. Guess what? I found. I was so happy!
 I therefore designed my own lace shorts.

To own your own DIY lace shorts this is what you need?

1.       A pair of denims you do not wear any more or a pair of shorts you want to pip up.
2.       Lace
3.       Scissors
4.       Ruler or just anything you can measure with.

NB: IN CASE YOU WANT TO MAKE ANYTHING AND YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT, INBOX ME AND I WILL TRY HELP YOU.


my old denims


After i cut them

lace i found

i slit the lace into two

How i designed the front


How i designed the back



No comments:

Post a Comment