Tuesday 14 May 2013

EPIC NATION EDITION




Hey guys, I am hoping you’re all doing well and that your loving your week. Today’s post is regarding Kenyan clothing brands and how Kenyans choose to wear them. I was in town a few days ago and I noticed a lot of people wearing Kenyan brands. Which I thought was so cool since its promoting the local economy and also promoting the people behind them. However every person I saw wore the t-shirt with trousers, the only difference I noticed between them was the colors and the design of the trousers. I know that is the common and easiest way to wear t-shirt but I must say I find it so boring and so cliché. I do not know if people like playing it safe or they are not aware of different ways they can wear their t-shirts. Whatever the case I am here to inspire you to try different ways of wearing your t-shirts.
Before that I would like to inform you of the current clothing brands that exist in the Kenyan local market.
HERE ARE THE POPULAR KENYAN CLOTHING BRANDS I CAME ACROSS; (not arranged in order of popularity)
1.       EPIC NATION
2.       ZIZI NA ZAZI CLOTHING BRAND
3.       MWANAUME NI EFFORT
4.       ZAMANI WEAR
5.       URBAN CLASS WEAR
6.       WAN FAM CLOTHING
7.       VAZZI
Check them out
Anyway I take it upon myself to show you how I wear my branded Kenyan t-shirts, hopefully it will inspire you. I am wearing an EPIC NATION t-shirt in this post because it’s the only Kenyan clothing brand t-shirt I have in my closets however I am thinking of purchasing a ZIZI NA ZAZI  t-shirt. Why you may ask, I love the way they represent their brand.

Thank you for stopping by.
let me know which one you like the most and why.
I would love to hear from you.



















6 comments:

  1. Had to comment..Please look out for the 'Blackbird jeans' collection..Already in states representing africa! A name worth knowing. Love the look with the small black skirt(although id do it with flats..comfort goes a long way..:-)..)and the outfit with the boyfriend shirt.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mint green skirt on the first picture, and the floral pants.

    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com (follow each other??)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY NJ thank you so much for letting me know which one you liked and why. I really appreciated it. i will definitely check out " blackbird jeans".
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cece, thank you for stopping by and also for letting me know which one you liked. oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hot look with the jeans shot and ur legs crossed.

    ReplyDelete