Friday 22 March 2013

LARGE FLORAL

Hey people,
It’s being days since I blogged and it such a shame that I can barely find time and my internet service isn’t helping the situation since it still has issues. Anyway I have being taking photos each day so I have something to show you.
On Monday this week the weather was quite warm and pleasant so I chose to wear my off the shoulder floral chiffon top and black denim jeggings. Why I bought this top in the first place was because its floral print is large. Every time I saw a floral top its prints were small and I wanted something different. What I loved and still love about the top is the zipper design; it’s inside out, that was a plus for the top, giving me more reason to purchase it.
The first time I wore this top I went to town and on the street a nice lady stopped me and said “excuse me but I think you have worn your top inside out” I just smiled and told her that’s the design of the top and she was so amazed by it. (L.O.L) It has happen to me again and again and it also happened to me on Monday when I wore it to school.
WITH TIME YOU WILL NOTICE I LOVE CRAZY THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE UNIQUE AND  DEFINES MY PERSONALITY IN A SPLENDID WAY.
Anyway I had a busy day and by the time I was done it was already dark and therefore  my pals’ and I decided to go play pool table and chat for 1 or 2 hours. We ended up having a drinking spree with some of my friends we met there and I got home pretty late.
Here are the photos: sorry they aren't to clear.







No comments:

Post a Comment