Monday 11 March 2013

DEBUT 11/03/013


I know most of my friends are like finally she decides to start her fashion blog! Ha! Ha! Ha!
YES I have, due to public demand, pressure from people I met (who love my fashion style),of course my friends and I think it’s about time I do. It’s taking me this long to start a fashion blog because first I don’t know where to start from (what exactly I want to achieve with it) and second I dress for fun not to impress anyone or to prove any point so I kinder felt like having a fashion blog you have to prove or impress people and that’s not my aim with fashion.
I finally decided to start my fashion blog because fashion is therapeutic for me, when I am happy I want to dress it, when I am sad I want my clothes to lift my spirit, when I am confused I want to dress confident, when I am in love I want to dress pretty and charming and Lastly when I have mixed emotions I want to dress sophisticated, naughty, sexy, wild, cute and beautiful…
If there is someone out there that loves fashion as much as I do and for those who do not care about fashion, I would like to inspire you to change your look and dress to your potential, to show you that the sky is not the limit for your fashion, believe it or not fashion does take you places and appearance is everything.
I therefore take this opportunity to welcome you to my fashion debut. My fashion inspiration is based on everything around me from the traditional attire - street look - the high fashion look featured in New York fashion week. I believe my fashion sense or should I say my fashion style is inborn. I was born with fashion in my blood…LOL YOO! I love love fashion. It comes naturally for me! When I see a piece of cloth I already imagine ma self in it and how great it will look. If I could live and eat fashion I would… He! He!
MY FASHION ADVENTURE BEGINS NOW!
I present to you my fashion blog: MY KADELA STYLEBOOK
Thank you for joining me…






No comments:

Post a Comment